Liquidating my Kinky chat without registration

liquidating my-51

You can choose to liquidate your limited company (also called ‘winding up’ a company).

The company will stop doing business and employing people.

We communicate this to you proactively if it’s needed.

See our article here on tax considerations, in the rare case we must consider liquidating assets prior to transfers.

An in-kind transfer is a non-taxable event, because nothing is sold.